June 22, 2007

Yelping banana


consume me!, originally uploaded by *caramimi*.

consume me!

there are far too many ways to post on the web. i've succumbed to yelp for my restaurant & shop reviews. if you care to take a gander, gander me here http://specialc.yelp.com.

i'm slowly going through my flickr pics and finally posting these images i've been meaning to blab. i did a fruit drop last year, with intentions of leaving behind more food gifts for those who need. this was my first attempt of moving stuff forward (with good intentions, of course).

******************************
if alice in wonderland happened in cali, she'd get a nice banana instead of a size-changing elixir.

random fruit drop near work. james thought this baby's life had expired, but i explained it's fruity goodness has only just begun. i left this as an offering to those in need of potassium. i find it hard to believe no one picked this up, and i saw dudes picking through the garbage today....

caramimi readymade fruit art drop + food offering: banana, sharpie, napkin, freshness tag
******************************

No comments: